Every year, a large number of global students effectively pick up a visa to study in the United Kingdom. The UK government warmly welcomes its international students.

We, at AUM Global guarantee that the students who wish to move to UK get the most valuable data. We are committed to give sensible and precise help and direct students searching for study visas in universities in UK.

The trained instructors will help the students to get a visa and will guarantee that they get a warm welcome as and when they go to UK. In any case, there are a couple of things we do first before we can send off your visa application.

Your application may require you to:
• Add your passport number
• Old passport if you travel earlier
• A passport size photograph
• Documentation of all your qualifications
• Enrollment your biometric information
• Your financial statement
• Your financial guarantor
• You also must have proven English language skills

AUM Global is a one stop solution for all your visa needs when you are planning to move to UK. Getting visa is a very much lengthy process. If you enroll with us, the whole process is accomplished in a simple way.

Some of the universities/institutions have tier 4 sponsor license. We help our students to get availability of the sponsorship by these institutions.

The following 2 visas are appropriate for students who need to do a short course or an English language course for up to a year:
Short-term student visa: You can apply if you are 18 or over, and you need to study in the UK for up to six months.
Short-term student (Child) visa: You can apply in the event that you are 17 or more, and you need to study in the UK for up to six months.

The following 2 visas allow you to do a longer course in the UK:
Tier 4 (Child) student visa: You can apply in the event that you are somewhere around 4 and 17 years of age. On the case that you are somewhere around 4 and 15 years of age, you should go to the UK to be studied at a free paying school.

Tier 4 (General) student visa: You can apply in the event that you need to think about in the UK and you are 16 or over, and meet certain qualifications.

If you are applying for a visa to go to the UK for over six months you should pay an extra NHS healthcare additional charge of £150 every year.

A Tier 4 application is needed while you are in the UK in the following circumstances:
• You require more study duration to finish your studies with your present Tier 4 support
• You are changing to another Tier 4 guarantor
• If you are working as a Student Union Sabbatical Officer or as a Doctor or Dentist in preparing, or for the Doctorate Extension Scheme

There are numerous alternatives accessible to global students who need to stay and work in the UK after finishing their studies.